Apex Legends is currently available for pre-registration on the Google Play Store for Android devices
Apex Legends Mobile, which was previously only available in certain regions, has now opened pre-registration on the Google Play Store, with a global launch slated for 2022. The game will be released worldwide in 2022, according to EA and Respawn Entertainment.
To be one of the first players to obtain access to Apex Legends Mobile, go to the Google Play Store and pre-register on the game website. The game is free-to-play, which means it does not require a purchase to play, but there will most likely be in-game purchases and microtransactions, similar to the console/PC version.
The game was created from the ground up for mobile devices, and it differs from the console/PC version in a number of ways. The primary concept of the game, though, remains the same, with familiar Legends accessible to choose from.
Apex Legends Mobile: Release Date, How to Download and Play on Android, System Requirements, and More
On the Google Play Store, Apex Legends Mobile is now available for pre-registration. Apex Legends is one of the most thrilling battle royale games on the market right now, and it’s been praised for its commitment to storytelling and the addition of new Legends to the game’s gameplay. The game’s mobile edition appears to be building on that tradition, with a finely-tuned battle royale experience designed just for smartphones.
COD Mobile, PUBG Mobile (BGMI in India), and Free Fire will be among the game’s competitors in the mobile arena. The game’s hero-shooter aspects, on the other hand, may help it stand out from the crowd and give it the edge it needs to succeed.
Apex Legends Mobile will be released worldwide in 2022, and it will be interesting to see how the game’s initial build looks. From what we’ve seen so far, the game appears to be extremely robust and compares favourably to its console and PC equivalents.
Required Mobile Specifications
Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon or MediaTek chipset
Display: FHD+ display with 90Hz refresh rate
Recommended Mobile Specifications
Processor: Snapdragon or MediaTek
Display: AMOLED display with 120Hz refresh rate
How to Play Apex Legends Mobile
Similar to other battle royal games Apex Legends Mobile also comes with similar gameplay options. Here are a few steps which will help you in playing the game.
Apex Legends Mobile: How to Get It on Android
Before we get into the download process, we should point out that individuals who pre-registered for the game on Google Play Store last week are eligible for early access. If you pre-register for the game, you will be notified when the beta version becomes available. If you haven’t already, go to the Google Play Store and pre-register for Apex Legends Mobile. The following are the procedures to downloading the game.
- If you registered for the game last week, you should have received an email stating that it is now accessible.
- Go to the Google Play Store and type Apex Legends Mobile into the search bar.
- The game will begin downloading after you click the download button, and the file size is 1.34GB.
- Make that you have adequate room.
- After you’ve installed the game, start it up and you’re ready to go.
System Requirements for Apex Legends on Mobile
We’ve previously played the Apex Legends Mobile beta edition, and the game appears to be on the graphics heavy side. The graphical depiction appears to be great, implying that the game will operate smoothly on a well-configured phone. The required and recommended mobile configurations for Apex Legends Mobile are shown below.
- Open the game once it has been installed on your phone.
- Like other battle royale games, you’ll notice a lobby.
- Here you must choose whether you want to play single or in a squad, depending on your preference.
- Press the play button in the lower left corner of your screen.
- Because the game is currently in testing, this may take some time.
- You can see them on-screen once the game has started.
- On the screen, there will be a single navigation bar with buttons for fire, jump, scroll, reload, scope, and sprint.
- You can use them to keep your in-game character moving while playing the game.