You don’t always need to follow a strict diet to consume fewer calories and lose weight. A few everyday tips can help you. Here are 9 to reduce your calorie intake and weight gain.
1) Essential oils to breathe to cut sugar cravings:
Several times per day, breathe in the aromas of essential oils of cinnamon, rose or vanilla. The smell of these essential oils stimulates the production of serotonin and limits the craving for sweets, which makes it easier to resist the temptation of sweets and candies.
2) Drink one to two glasses of plain water (preferably cold) before the meal: the appetite is immediately reduced.
3) Spice up your dishes, it reduces the desire to eat fat.
4) For canned foods, such as fish, take them plain rather than in oil.
5) Choose whole grains for all bread, rice and pasta.
6) Favor steam cooking, in their jackets, on the grill, in water and in court-bouillon.
7 ) The butter that comes out of the fridge being difficult to spread on the bread, we tend to use excessive quantities. Leave the butter in a butter dish in a kitchen cupboard. It keeps very well out of the fridge, in a closed receptacle, and will be immediately easy to spread in thin layers.
8) Serve the meal on the plates, yes it is more than logistics, but the dishes served in a saucepan or a dish on the table encourage over-serving or re-serving. Count three quarters of vegetables for a quarter of meat or fish.
9) Finally, for dessert ice cream, choose a scoop of sorbet (composed of water and fruit) rather than ice cream, always high in fat.
Do you like our content?
Receive our latest publications every day for free and directly in your mailbox