David Robinson was in the movie Dog’s Most Wanted. On November 30, he died suddenly at his home. His wife told him about the reality star’s death. David Robinson was Duane “Dog” Chapman’s “right-hand man,” so his death makes him sad.
David died on November 30, his wife said. He was on the reality show Dog’s Most Wanted with Dog the Bounty Hunter. He had turned 50. “I’m shocked and saddened that David Robinson, my right-hand man for many years, died so suddenly,” Dog told TMZ. “Until then, brother.”
Brooke Robinson David’s wife wrote that he “died suddenly” on Facebook. She said, “David was in great health and on a work call when he passed out in our dining room at home.” “People tried to save the person’s life and called paramedics. David died in my arms.”
- Heidi Klum Just Wore A Sheer, Lace Pantsuit, And She Is Extremely Toned
- Star of “Power Rangers,” Jason David Frank, Dies At 49
- Who Killed Nadia Hassade? Bellevue Woman Stabbed; 21-Year-Old Arrested!
Brooke continued, “Again, we ask for time and space to mourn the loss of the husband, father, brother, and friend.” The cause of death hasn’t been found out yet, but Brooke said, “Heart attack or stroke rumours have already been put to rest.”
In her post, she showed a photo of the couple with their daughter Teagan and David’s stepsons Taran and Gage. Rainy Robinson, David’s ex-wife, paid tribute to the late reality star on Instagram by posting an old picture of David wearing sunglasses with the words “11/2/72 – 11/30/22.”
- Kelly Mi Li Pregnant: Does She Have a First Child With Her Boyfriend?
- Matt Healy of The 1975 hosted a raw meat feast backstage!
- Get back in shape: you are 5 steps away from a healthier life
In the 2019 season of Dog’s Most Wanted, which aired on WGN America, the two dogs went after fugitives of their choice instead of people who had skipped bail. On the site for the show, David was called a “tech expert.”