Sean “Diddy” Combs announced the arrival of a new child to the Combs family on social media on Saturday.
“I’m extremely happy to welcome my baby girl Love Sean Combs into the world,” the 53-year-old recording tycoon tweeted. Then he thanked his mother and the other kids.
You are extremely loved by Mama Combs, Quincy, Justin, Christian, Chance, D’Lila, Jessie, and I! He said, “God is the Greatest! Diddy declined to identify the mother of the child, and it’s unclear whether he is the child’s father or grandfather.
His agents chose not to respond.
The “I Need a Girl” performer admitted to dating City Girls rapper Yung Miami earlier this year.
“We go out. We are a couple. We socialise and go on dates together. On her programme “Caresha,” he said in June, “We travel to exotic places, have fun, visit strip clubs, attend to church, etc. Please.”
The mystery is exacerbated by the fact that Caresha Brownlee, aka Yung Miami, hasn’t seemed pregnant in any recent social media posts.
- The ‘Romantic’ Travel Plans of Jesse Rutherford and Billie Eilish
- Jim Kolbe, a former Tucson congressman, dies at the age of 80
- Cameron Joshua: Who Is He? Rapper Takeoff’s Downtown Houston Murder: 22-Year-Old Faces Weapons Charges
But it is evident from the couple’s statements that they are not seeing anybody else.
“He sees other people outside of me and I see other people outside of him,” the “Twerkulator” rapper told XXL in September. “I’m a kid. I am dating. I’m, like, enjoying myself. In my own way. He is acting in the same manner.
We’re both single and out on the town, but I can’t say for sure what he’s doing or who he’s meeting, said 28-year-old Yung Miami. But even though we’re dating, neither of us is wed.
- Christine Mcvie, a keyboardist and singer with Fleetwood Mac, passed away at age 79.
- Tom Edwards, a rugby union club player, Died: How Did He Pass Away?
- Prince William and Kate Middleton would love to have a fourth child.
“You know, I think people just didn’t grasp it. Simply said, people want to take what they want from any available source.
Six of Diddy’s older children are the result of prior partnerships.